Skip to main content
Create interactive lessons using any digital content including wikis with our free sister product
. Get it on the
Pages and Files
Other Global Projects
Banana Pecan Muffins
Brought to you by:
In the Kitchen with Tobo, USA
U.S. to Metric and Metric to U.S.
1 and a half cups all purpose flower
1/2 cup soda
1 teaspoon baking powder
1/4 teaspoon salt
2 ripe bananas
1/3 cup oil
1/3 cup sugar
1/3 cup pecans or walnuts
1. Beat the egg with the oil and sugar. Add mashed bananas to the batter, mix it well.
2. Mix all the dry ingredients and add them to the batter.
3. Cut the nuts into medium sized pieces and stir them into the mixture.
4. Grease the muffin baking tin. Preheat the oven (355 F/180C).
5. Bake the muffins for 19/20 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into center of a muffin comes out clean.
help on how to format text
Turn off "Getting Started"