Skip to main content
Create interactive lessons using any digital content including wikis with our free sister product
. Get it on the
Pages and Files
Other Global Projects
Brought to you by:Tata ICSA
U.S. to Metric and Metric to U.S.
1 Cup of Water
1 Cup of Flour
4 tablespoons of sugar
1 Cup of Oil
1. Pour one cup of water into a large bowl then add your one cup of flour and mix continuously for 2 minutes or until the flour and water are completely combined. You’re a welcome to add sugar if you want.
2. Cut the tip of a piping bag of, then slide the churro piping tip inside. Do not cut the hole too big otherwise the piping tip will fall through.
3. Put your dough into the piping bag. Put your oil in a deep pan.
4. Squeeze the dough out of your bag until it reaches a length of 6 inches. Cut the dough with scissors. Fry it until it is golden brown. (Make sure the oil is hot before starting)
5. Once it is fried, let it cool then roll it in a plate of sugar.
help on how to format text
Turn off "Getting Started"