Skip to main content
Create interactive lessons using any digital content including wikis with our free sister product
. Get it on the
Pages and Files
Other Global Projects
Brought to you by: Angela,
International Community School of Abidjan
US. to Metric and Metric to US.
1/2 cup of butter
2 teaspoons of
2 3/4 cups of flour
1 1/2 cups of brown sugar
1/2 cup of vegetable shortening (yeast)
1/4 teaspoon of salt
2 teaspoons cream of tatar
1 teaspoon of baking soda
2 teaspoons of ground cinnamon
2 teaspoons of granulated sugar
1. Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F
2.In a large bowl, mix all of the ingredients together until it is fluffy, and smooth.
3. In another bowl mix the sugar and cinnamon together.
4. Form the cookies in circles using your hand and put it on a sheet of cooking paper. The cookies must be at least 2 inches apart. The cookies might spread out.
5. Put the cookies in the oven for 8 to 10 minutes, until the cookies are golden brown and firm.
6. After you are done, let the cookies rest and cool down. When the cookies are done, enjoy!
help on how to format text
Turn off "Getting Started"